Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a BAD idea.

So let's just say you're feeling a bit stressed, a bit crazy, and a bit impulsive. The number one thing you should not do (if you're me) is pick up the scissors and cut your own bangs. This was such a bad fucking idea. I've cut my hair more then a few times before, and the results didn't look terrible, but this? This is like a lawn mower attacked the front of my head, the hair is really uneven and sticks out in the front. This is terrible and the only good thing about it is that my hair isn't stabbing me in the eye. D:

Oh, and in the spirit of recording my dumbness, here's a video:



The eye cream I got seems to have made a difference already.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your foolishness stresses me the fuck out!

February 3, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home