Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh Apple...

Well that was the most predictable MacWorld ever. Thanks a lot Stevesie.

I think the MacBook Air is the most redundant piece of machinery ever. We all knew that apple had some kind of super small sub pc type thing in the works, and they pull out an ultra thin regular sized laptop? I'm sure they'll sell great, but it's a weird product. The size is strange to me, why is the screen so big? Why is there a full key board? I was much more excited about my friend's prediction of a book sized Mac, something along the same lines as an iPhone, but way more practical. I'm unimpressed with the price, but that's a given when it comes to Apple.

I'm working on posting something relevant, I promise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home