Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HAIRS!

I need a hair cut, and this isn't me exaggerating a "want" situation. I walk down the street, and because it's a little windy, I can't see because my hair is blowing in my eyes. The mohawk is grown out, and now I've got a pseudo mullet with stabbing fringe of pain. I'd run off and get my hair cut in an instant, but the problem is I want to grow it out. I want hair that goes past my shoulders, and that I can tie on top of my head like a Japanese girl.

I like this hair, but i think it's chopping too much off. I also don't think it would solve the stabbing bangs of doom either.


I think I look better with short hair, but I want long hair because I haven't had it since I was little. I don't want another short hair cut, because not buying make up and feminine cloths + looking like everyone's Korean bother = BUTCHY! I can't have long hair now, because my hair is mostly short. I need this freaking hair cut before I walk into traffic. :(

I think I'm just going to go in and have Janae do whatever she wants.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home