Friday, June 6, 2008

It's hard to think of titles for updates like this.



Starting the painting. I moved some stuff around a bit, so it was more of falling position and less of a OMG so windy I'm getting blown around. Legs haven't changed much so i just cropped them out. I'm thinking about taking this into an Alice in Wonderland direction, or maybe the opposite of that... conflicted. Anyway, this has been really fun so far (which is the point!) and I hope I can get photoshop at home soon. Also, I'd like to thank Paris Hilton for providing the skin tones. Hot damn these sentences where pointless and distracting from the real point of this post.



Found this at the bottom of a folder, I think I posted a detail, but this is how far I got before giving up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like her toes

June 10, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home