Friday, May 2, 2008

Best of my RSS

Drawn
Potentially the most creative street art I've seen. When the subway passes by the animal inflates. I think that street art has gotten a little convoluted, but this really renews my faith in the whole thing. (Ps this was all over the web, so I'm linking to

Who wouldn't want a tiny pie? (craft) I don't even like pie and I want one!

Eco -friendly lotion. (craft) A very good idea, though I fail at making cosmetics.

Make a little shopping bag. (craft) I'm really going to have to start a store all for the sewing project that Craft keeps posting. My sewing machine is at Tyler's though.

Mistress Matisse writes about some unbelievably bad behavior. (Mistress Matisse) NWS I can't wrap my head around how someone could be so rude, and so blunt, and still have all their teeth.

A short list of what every American should know about the Middle East. (kottke)

Amazing paper cuts by Risa Fukui (Ping Mag) So amazing...

Sew a fabric basket. (craft) yet another sewing project.

Moki (right some good) love the subtle creepiness.

Tom Horacek (drawn) Haven't heard of him, but his comics are so cute, and I think I have to own "All We Ever Do is Talk About Wood".

Fabric for Fabrics sake. (craft) new blog, so cute.

How to kill an RFID. (boing boing) We've all got a little conspiracy theory in us.

Oil painting was invented in Asia. (lines and colors) Just another example of how Euro centric the art worls, and art history are. Why would anyone want to believe that oil painting was invented any place other then Europe, they're the best. :P

Mended Spiderwebs (kottke) Love this concept, but I'm kind of sick of art that deals with humans "fixing" nature. "The morning after the first patch job, I discovered a pile of red threads lying on the ground below the web." Doesn't look like the spider needed our help.

Amazing interactive LED coffee table (apartment therapy)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home