Saturday, April 5, 2008

Caucus Part Deux

I went to the second caucus today, and It was way more organized then the first caucus, but I still wasn't much into it. After standing in line for half an hour I signed in and cast my vote for Obama. Then I sat in the high school's gym for an hour waiting for something to happen. I got a lot of hand outs and post cards from people "running" for delegate. After that hour, I got sick of sitting around, and decided to leave. At this, and most (i think) caucuses, you only have to sign in for your delegate vote to count, so I did my duty. I got out of there and took the bus home, now I'm waiting for Tyler. The process is interesting, but at this point I don't really care what happens, I just don't want McCain to win.

Couple Camera Phone Pictures:




Dog who's voting for Obama.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home