Sunday, April 27, 2008

My life has lulled into boring to blog about.

My roommate seems to have abandoned our apartment for a girl on the other side of the state, so I'm taking this opportunity to spend as much time as possible naked and cleaning. Tyler is of course doing the same. I think I am meant to live alone, or with a maid, because I have such a hard time dealing with the lack of control I have over messes. I think in all roommate relations, there is always "the messy" one, no matter how clean each party is. I happen to be the clean one right now, and it's driving me a little batty. I think when/if my roommate comes back we'll have to have a talk about this.

Finally got my tax refund. Credit card you are so paid off. :D

Tyler and I are going to see Corteo in a couple weeks. My mom has always really been into Cirque Du Soleil, and I've seen a few in Seattle, and one in Vegas. They were all fantastic, and I'm really excited about this one in May.

Keep and eye on me on twitter if you want to know what I'm up to: http://twitter.com/aimeeisdrawing

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home