Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Computer

I got a new computer a couple weeks ago, and it's about freaking time. Poor little laptop was lame, and I was thinking about taking it out back and putting it down. That thing really pulled its weight though, and I'd have to say that the 12 inch PowerBook was a quality product.

My new computer is a 24 inch iMac, and I can't tell you how wonderful it is to double your screen space. Though this wasn't my first choice for a computer, I'm really loving it. The hard drive could be a little bigger, and I need another gig of RAM, but those are 1) my only complaints and 2) easily fixed. I haven't had a chance to really push the machine yet, as I don't have Photoshop installed, but I'm confident in this things ability. I installed World of Warcraft on it for Tyler, and the graphics look really nice.

Oh, and it has a built in camera with stupid little effects. The mirror is my favorite.









I'm quite happy, and I'd like to thank my parents for helping me with the purchase.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home