Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kanji Dictionaries

These have to be some of the least intuitive dictionaries on the planet, but I've been looking for an online kanji dictionary since I was in high school. The book versions cost upwards of 50 dollars, and they're really heavy. Also, I don't know anyone who wants to carry every kanji known to man in their backpack wist causing all kinds of spinal injuries. I'm poor as well, and can't afford the electronic ones.

OCJS Online Kanji Dictionary
Saiga-Jp.com

I haven't had a chance to really sit down with either of these, but the first seems to be the most straight forward, if you can call it that. I really should have paid attention during Japanese class when we were doing this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim Breen is really helpful:

April 28, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home