Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Best of My RSS Reader

Whiskey Peanut Fudge! (Craft) I don't know anyone who could resist.

Why we're powerless to stop grazing on internet data. (BoingBoing) finally some justification on why I keep refreshing google reader.

The ultimate toilet paper storage device. (Apartment Therapy) I have to own one of these, but first I have to stock up on the TP.

How to fold a shamrock. (Craft) I tried very hard on this one, but it's quite difficult. I think I'll try again with a larger piece of paper.

DMX has no idea who Barak Obama is... (Kottke) I can't even comment.

Phallic fun straws! (BoingBoing) There totally is a market for these.

Another mini vintage camera I want. (NotCot)

Bush's War (Kottke) I'm planning on watching this tonight, hopefully it wont depress me into unexpectedly leaving the country.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home