Monday, March 17, 2008

I hope I'm not the only one who forgot it is St. Patricks Day.

I've been so fixated on how early Easter is this year, that I forgot about St. Patrick's Day, and I don't really care. It's Monday! Even if I did like beer I have the good sense not to start the week hung over. So I'll drink water in honor of the man who drove the snakes into the sea... or whatever.

I should probably post some photo evidence of this, but no camera in site. I'm not a complete dumb ass who only cuts her own hair. I got my hair cut over the weekend, and it's a fabulous choppy bob. I absolutely love it, and I think it makes my face look thinner and my neck longer. My hair stylist always does the best job.

Tyler and I were supposed to have gone skiing on Sunday, but my knees have been bothering me. They've been extremely soar, and I'm worried that I may be injuring myself at the gym. I'm going to take a break from the heavy lifting this week and see if it helps.

I've been playing Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings quite a bit. So far I like it, but the real time battle aspect of it is hard to follow in such a small screen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home