Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Skin Update

This is just a short little post, mostly for me, about how my skin is doing. Today is day 7 of the meds! and I'm seeing a difference already. My skin isn't clear by any stretch of the word, but the pimples I am getting are closer to the surface, and less extreme. I've had a few cystic zits, and after a night of Retin-A Micro they get small and less swollen. The oral medication doesn't really seem to be doing much... other then getting rid of all my retained water (I went to the gym today and I've lost 3 pounds of water! Weird!), but I'm going to give it 3 months because I think these hormonal things take time. The only thing I don't like, is how oily my skin is. I used to use all kinds of stuff to keep the oil at bay, but I'm not supposed to use anything with the Retin-A, so I'm a total oil slick. I guess you could call it dewey, but I just think it's gross. :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home