Sunday, March 2, 2008

Best of my RSS reader.

Drawn.ca is an amazing art blog that features both old and new. This post about Matthieu Bessudo definitely caught my eye. This guys art is an amazing mash up of vintage cartoons and contemporary surrealism. Besides just thinking his art is great, I'm really impressed with the continuity between highly detailed environments and stylized figures.

My mom found this stack of dish towels when I moved out of my apartment in Oly, at the time I was really excited, but now that I've tried to use them, I'm really disappointed. My roommate and I really only have 2 good dish towels, which are always dirty. I'm hoping This pattern (CRAFT) might be a good solution to the problem. I think I'd knit it a little more rectangular, but i love the way it looks. I wonder if it would make a good loofa.

Cutest book ever! (NotCot) I really wish I could have a dog, and if I was going to go for an actual breed, I'd get a shiba-inu.

DIY laundry soap? (CRAFT) I like the idea, but I'm not sure how these would stand up against a store bought natural brand. Personally I'm a fan of Country Save.

I like the idea of Foodsel (Lifehacker), but it was a little hard to find some of my more eaten foods.

While looking for きăȘこ (kinako) recipies online I found this post for Delicious Kinako Pancakes. Tyler and I tried them, and they were fantastic!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home