Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grrrr...

I forgot to post yesterday because I was hoping that inspiration would hit and I would be saved from boring pointless lack of content.



Here's a picture of a coffee cup Tyler got me in Chicago, I like it because it's huge.

Last night we missed our bus in the U-District, so we went out to dinner. When I was in high school I spent a lot of time in this neighborhood because it was kind of in the middle of all the high schools and my boyfriend went to school across town. We started going to Aladdin Falafel regularly, and one of my friends got to know the owner/staff pretty well. I hadn't been there since, so we went last night. How things change, but don't. They painted the whole place yellow, and got a menu board that wasn't covered with sharpie, and new people work there. The seating is the same, and the drawing of an Arabian horse hasn't moved. The food was exactly the same, which was perfect and cheap. I know a lot of people don't like the way gyro meat just sits there and spins, but it doesn't bother me. They also have falafel and other middle eastern foods. I know I'm going to go there again, and maybe I'll remember to take pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home