Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day and Back to Work

I can't be enthusiastic about this election because I keep thinking back to 2000 and 2004. In 2004 I was at school, and pretty much everyone went to watch the polls close on the huge TV in the community center. When bush won, everyone started crying. It was one of the most depressing sights ever. Thus, I refuse to get my hopes up about Obama winning. Republicans have proven that they will only stop short of murder to eliminate the opposition (ok, fine, that might be a little dramatic). My only prediction about this election is, if Obama and McCain enter into another crazy recount stolen election BS thing, there will be unrest and possibly violence.

In other news, I'm back at work, and still blogging! I have to admit, that not working (but still being supported) is very tempting. I wouldn't mind cleaning the house and cooking dinner every night if I didn't have to work 40 hours a week. There are too many trips to Japan scheduled for me to go off the clock. Now it's back to "dealing" with stuff. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home