Saturday, November 1, 2008

First day!

It's the first day of National Blog Posting Month, and I almost forgot to post. -.-

I wish I had more substance to kick things off with, but today has been a super lazy day, and my life is boring. Tyler and I had some people over Halloween, and we only got one group of kids! I thought we didn't have enough candy, and now we have too much.

I have a digital camera coming in the mail so you can expect some fancy pictures in the near future. I plan on doing a little profile on what I do at work and maybe a felting tutorial. I've been obsessed with felting recently and I don't use the washing machine so I thought it would be a good subject. I was going to go to the yarn store and get some stuff for spinning, but they all close at five. I need to get out of bed earlier.

Ok, yeah boring post, and not how I wanted to kick off NaBloPoMo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home