Thursday, September 4, 2008

Soft Pretzels!

So I had this horrible craving for soft pretzels last week and my coworker told me I should get them frozen from the grocery store. Great idea, but i guess my grocery store is lacking... So there I was without a pretzel and then I had a big idea: I'll make my own! I stayed home from work today because I'm sick with a monster cold but after sleeping in and taking a hot shower I felt good enough to bake.

The recipe can be found here and here is a link to the show on youtube. I followed the recipe exactly (which is kind of rare for me) and they turned out amazing! Love, love, love. :)



edit: A friend of mine made pretzels with the same recipe. If you make the pretzels please post a picture and leave a comment. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home