Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

First off, to clean up the archive pages, I moved all my previous posts to today. Sorry if it things end up on your RSS twice, or you get very very confused.

My room mate, Elliott, threw a New Years Eve party. I got kind of weird early on and stole the camera. Then I stole it again to make this post.


Here's a picture of me dressed as a man, looking kind of sleazy and gross.


Elliott ended up looking quite fabulous. Of all the men who I've seen cross dress he was the most convincing in the face.


Tyler put on a sweater dress and ended up looking like a bearded hipster girl.

I'm not going to describe the rest but keep in mind I don't know most of these people, and the pictures are out of order.

























Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god...wtf hahahha

January 3, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home