Tuesday, January 1, 2008

To Start Anew

I am leaving Livejournal and venturing out into the wide world of blogging. This isn't the first time I've tried to abandon LJ, in fact my original blogger account was from before Google was even thinking about buying other companies, and part of me thinks it could still be unearthed (not that anyone wants to read that). Anyway, unlike previous attempts, I'd like to think this will stick because of the worlds new found respect for self publishing and my own maturity. I'm hoping to venture away from the super personal content that usually gets posted on LJ, and mostly focus on art and random snippets of things I find on the internet. I hope this blog will be an Aimee oriented/moderated version of Boing Boing. Who am I kidding though? There will be plenty of personal stuff, but I'm going to make a point of not letting it be anything that has to be deleted the next day. :)

I'm not much a fan of filling out profiles, so here's a little about me: My name is Aimee and I live in Seattle, WA. I was born here, and will probably die here, though I'd like to think that's a long way off. I went to a liberal arts college and studied studio art, and now I work for a fine art publishing company. Besides geeking out on art and comics, I like reading, watching movies, listening to music, and eating good food.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home